Do you know what is in the concrete you are about to cut or drill into?
One Contractor thought he did and cut the PT cable.
- Best Method for inspecting concete
- Easy to identify inclusions
- Up to 16“ slab, depending on concrete density
- Film developed on-site
- Results are immediate
- Suspended Slabs, CMU, and Concrete Walls
- Upon arrival to site we do a complete walk through of your project.
- We identify the North location and number the shots(locations).
- We utilize a proprietary magnet and gauss meter to verify x-y location on the bottom of the slab for best film placement.
- Radiation barriers are set up to protect the general public.
- X-rays are taken of each location.
- Film is processed in our mobile darkroom.
- We layout the findings on the slab.